We are currently seeking Administrative Assistant candidates who are reliable, motivated to learn, and want to provide a positive contribution to a growing company.
We are a small and local business that greatly values our employees, and we strive to provide a great working environment that fosters teamwork, accountability, and the professional growth of our employees. We are looking for the next great individual to be part of our team!
General Job Responsibilities:
• Manage reception duties including phone systems, greet visitors and accept deliveries
• Provide administrative support
• Coordinates schedules and calendars for office staff
• Coordinates travel for the executives and project managers
• Proofread technical documents
• Scan and file project documents
• Assist technical staff where needed
• Manage office supply inventory and purchasing
• Any other duties assigned by management
• 2 yrs. experience providing administrative support in a corporate, municipal or government agency setting.
• Must be able to demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
• Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions, procedures, and protocols.
• Must be able to effectively communicate in a professional and friendly manner, both verbally and in writing, with co-workers, clients, government officials, and management.
• Pleasant attitude and professionalism to match the dynamic of current staff members.
• Must be detail-oriented and self-motivated.
• Must be able to multi-task.
• Proficiency in formatting Microsoft Word & Excel documents.
• Technical writing experience.
• Experience proofreading technical documents.
• Associate or Bachelor’s.